xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

Total Eargasm

I had my bass at normal and when it started playing already at first song it felt like my bass was being utilized 500% to where the sound was crisp and clear.

I would love to hear them all completely finished with the same quality and heart you have put into these samples.

Kim - Frozen Cave Kim - Frozen Cave

A true to expressionism

Through this song you truely share the feelings of losing somebody. The chosen notes and sound of this song is good and i like how it starts (not so much ending). Although the sad start you have a more happier tune to it to the end. I like it. Good mix of instruments.

*(\Devn/)* The Final Hour *(\Devn/)* The Final Hour

FIREPOWA

This music packs indeed a punch and the title says it all. I love it. Cant say anything other than give you 10/10 and 5/5 for some amazing music

Devn responds:

Thanks! glad to hear it is flawless

Vibest. - Thinking Like A Hero Vibest. - Thinking Like A Hero

Win!!!!

Possibly one of the best and hardcore kick ass tunes ive heard on newgrounds.
Love it.

You have just got yourself another fan ^^

Vibestyler responds:

Trouble at the Barnyard Trouble at the Barnyard

You got my support

for creating a sick ( meaning groovy) tune and beat.
-1 star though because of the ending and there wasnt much variation to the guitar tune. Could use a build up maybe?

DecimatingKids responds:

TANK YOU ALL!

~FP~ The Epic of the Warrior ~FP~ The Epic of the Warrior

Epic indeed

When i close my eyes and listen to this music i see my self standing on the walls of castle ready for siege. Keep up the good work and i hope to hear more epic music from you. May i suggest putting a little bit more pressure on the drums giving that harder "dung" as if the war drums really meant serious business.

His World (Remix V2) His World (Remix V2)

my jaw droped!!!

After 5 seconds of listening i thought: "COME ON... DOWNLOAD FASTER!!!!"
True to sonic fan base and an awesome remix.